- To provide children of Fukushima with a short respite holiday in Sydney
- To expose them to the Australian culture to broaden their horizons
- To provide opportunities to witness how Australian people live, work and study
- To organise cultural exchange activities for them to promote Japanese culture to the local population
- To reassure them of the international support
- To raise awareness of Fukushima’s problems
JCS Rainbow Project aims to reach out to the affected children of Fukushima and their communities to reassure them of the support the whole world is willing to give. We hope such an assurance will boost their confidence to rebuild their future aspirations.